Monday, July 12, 2010

London Grimey Weekend

Iklan / Advertisements
Had a mad weekend not doing much....here's a couple pics that I snapped along the way.

WTF kind of name for a building is that?


Managed to catch a pretty bad FAIL off my BMX yesterday. My peg gouged out my shin, exposing the bone, meaning I had to go to hospital and miss the first bit of the World Cup Finals...

7 stitches for a lazy nibble on the BMX! What did we learn from this kids? Wear Shin Pads!!!


Helped my friend to move house & this is now his new next door neighbour! Love the gaffa tape statement....Good Luck with your new abode Jerome & be sure to make friends with the Devil!

Iklan / Advertisements

0 comments:


:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Pilih Kategori

Popular Posts

 

Statistics

Preview on Feedage: visual-art Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Automatic Backlink Technology free education study Free Automatic Backlink blog search directory My Zimbio
Top Stories
eXTReMe Tracker
TopOfBlogs

Connect dan Dapatkan backlinks