Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MadCs Giant Wall

Iklan / Advertisements
Graff artist MadC has gone very big! For the whole of 2010, she will and has been painting a gigantic 639m² wall, called the “700 Wall - Stylemachine”...




"In July, I finished the last little bit of the first room - the big robot and the last pillar. Earlier this year, I painted some canvases with One4All because I wanted to "hang" them in my first room. Once again I was bored, this time with the old canvases, and used some new ones instead. You can see the original canvases and the painted ones at the wall. Also, I started with the next room and my style-machine. You get a little glimpse of it already and on some details of the finished parts. As of now, about 35% of the big wall are completed."
[VIA]
Iklan / Advertisements

0 comments:


:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Pilih Kategori

Popular Posts

 

Statistics

Preview on Feedage: visual-art Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free Automatic Backlink Technology free education study Free Automatic Backlink blog search directory My Zimbio
Top Stories
eXTReMe Tracker
TopOfBlogs

Connect dan Dapatkan backlinks